Welcome to the website of Aspecto-Fardas Design e Produção Lda.
At Aspecto Fardas, we are committed to protect and respect your privacy. This notice defines the main information about Aspecto-Fardas and how any personal data provided to us will be processed.
The Aspecto-Fardas website is owned and managed by Aspecto Fardas Design e Produção Lda.
The term “our company” means that Aspecto Fardas is a brand of Aspecto Fardas, Design e Produção Lda. The term “our online services” refers to Aspecto Fardas, our applications for mobile phones and tablets, third-party social media pages, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ and any other sites or applications that we own or run from time to time. The term “our services” refers to our online services and any of our other products that we can add to the ones we have now. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms “user”, “visitor”, “you”, “yours”, “yours” in this policy.
For the purposes of the EU Data Protection Law, the responsible to process personal data that we have from you is Aspecto, Design & Produção Lda in Portugal.
We collect your personal data when you place an order, call our Customer Service team, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use the other services offered by our website (www.aspecto-fardas.com). The data we collect includes details that you provide, such as your first and last name.
We use this data to:
– Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
– Provide help and assistance through our Customer Service team;
– Customize your visit to the site and ensure that the content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
According to the law, we must have a valid legal basis for processing your data. In most cases, we will process your data because we have a contract with you, for example, to provide the services requested. We will also use your personal data to send sales and marketing communications that we believe may be interesting for you. It will happen if we have your explicit consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer, since we have a legitimate interest to communicate with you. You can cancel our sales and marketing communications any time.
Who processes your data?
Your personal data will be processed by Aspecto, Design & Produção Lda as the data controllers, and can also be processed by other companies acting under our instructions.
We can also hire the services of external suppliers to help to meet our business needs and share your data with them. These suppliers were selected after a rigorous evaluation process and chosen for their safety, reliability and competence. They will process your data only under our instructions.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data any longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which you provided such personal data to us, unless the law allows or requires us to keep it. The retention period varies depending on the purpose of processing. For example, the data used to send you our marketing communications is retained until you ask to be canceled.
Your rights in relation to your personal data?
According to the law, you have the right to:
– Know what personal data we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using it;
– Ask us to update, correct or complement your data;
– Remove consent for processing taking into account a specific purpose;
– Ask us to delete your data from our systems;
– Limit or object to our processing of your data;
– Ask us to provide your personal data in an easy-to-read electronic format or transfer that data directly to a third party you nominate.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our address: Aspecto Fardas Privacy Team, Adaúfe Business Center, Rua Soldado Manuel Pinto Magalhães, 36, 4710-167 – Braga, Portugal.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegally, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for complying with the personal data protection rules in your jurisdiction. In Portugal, the complaint must be submitted to the CNPD (https://www.cnpd.pt).
Welcome to Aspecto Fardas website.
At Aspecto Fardas, we are committed to protect and respect your privacy. This notice describes what personal data is collected, how we will use that data and how we keep it safe.
We collect and process only the data necessary to enable us to provide you our services. We collect the following data when you browse www.aspecto-fardas.com.
– We collect your email address to send you your order confirmation; we collect your phone number so that we can contact you if there is a problem with your order.
– We collect your email address when you sign up to receive news from Aspecto Fardas.
– If you register for an Aspecto account, we collect your name, email address, password, country and additional data related to your marketing preferences.
– When contacting our Customer Service team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries related to your order, marketing, the website or any other questions.
– We collect and process data about your browsing on www.aspecto-fardas.com, including the pages you visit and how you interact with those pages. If you registered for an account, we collect navigation data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
– If you are a customer of www.aspecto-fardas.com or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
– When you visit www.aspecto-fardas.com, we will use some data about the use of the website to help us improve the user experience. This will include data on how you got to the site; the date and time of your visit; products you have seen and researched; page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseover) and methods used to navigate away from the page.
– When you register at www.aspecto-fardas.com, we collect the necessary data to ensure that we can recognize you on return visits. If you prefer not to continue receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting our customer service team.
– When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask for your email address. If you prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting our Customer Service team.
– If you ordered at www.aspecto-fardas.com, we will use the personal data we keep about you, including your order history, to contact you about products and services that may interest you. That contact will normally be by email, but in certain circumstances, we can contact you by other methods, for example, we can call you if an item we know you were looking forward to ordering comes back in stock. If you prefer not to be contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe from emails at any time by contacting our Customer Service team.
– We analyze contact data, web browsing data, and lifestyle data to adjust our marketing communications, website presentation, and Internet advertising to suit your preferences.
– When you contact our Customer Service team, we will use the personal data that you provided and the one we collected to respond to your requests for help or information.
– If you call our Customer Service team, when available, your call will be recorded for fraud prevention purposes.
There are four valid reasons for using your personal data:
– In certain circumstances, we will ask for your permission or consent to use your personal data. If we wish to email you marketing information about items that we believe may be interesting for you. If you have given your consent for the use of your personal data, you have the right to remove that consent at any time.
– We may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data, for example, to ensure that the content on our website is presented to your device in the most effective way, or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your customer’s interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and you have the right to object to that use of your data.
Your personal data will be processed by the internal employees of Aspecto Fardas, Design & Produção Lda who have been authorized for this treatment.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services: these third parties have been rigorously evaluated and offer a guarantee of compliance with the legislation regarding the processing of personal data. These entities were designated as data processors and carry out their activities in accordance with the instructions of Aspecto Fardas, Design & Produção Lda and under our control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: bank operators, Internet providers, companies specializing in computer and telematics services; mail; accountants, insurance companies, companies that carry out marketing activities, including social media organizations; companies specialized in market research and data processing; companies that offer contact center services; companies that provide publishing and distribution services.
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose or share your data without your consent, for example, if asked by the police, courts, or other legal reasons. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, under the terms of the law, for investigation and prosecution of crimes, prevention, and protection against threats to public security, in order to allow Aspecto Fardas, Design & Produção Lda to investigate, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
No data will be transferred outside the European Union.
You have the right to request a copy of your data (and we will provide it as soon as we confirm your identity).
If you want a copy of some or all of your personal data, send us an email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
If we have your data, we will:
Give you a description;
Tell you why we are saving them;
Tell you who it can be shared with;
Tell you how long we will keep the data;
If the data was not provided by you, we will provide all available information, such as the source of the data;
Tell you if the data was used for automated decision making;
Inform whether the data is stored outside the European Economic Area and, if so, what safeguards exist to protect your personal data;
Let you have a concise and clear copy of your data.
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you and to prevent us from using your data until they are corrected, except in the case of a legal obligation.
If you have given us your consent to use your personal data for marketing, you have the right to remove your consent at any time by sending an email to our Customer Service team. Alternatively, you can log into your account at www.aspecto-fardas.com and update your requirements in our email preference center. You can receive a small number of additional communications immediately after canceling your subscription, but we will implement your request as soon as possible.
You have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. You will need to explain the reasons behind your request and allow us to consider your request and respond.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. After receiving and analyzing your request, if it is legitimate, it is our responsibility to immediately stop processing and delete your personal data.
You have the right to receive a copy of your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, whenever technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
To exercise any of these rights, you can access your account, contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com or write to the ANT Privacy Team. Adaúfe Business Center, Rua Soldado Manuel Pinto Magalhães, nº 36, 4710-167 – Braga, Portugal.
To ensure that our users’ data is not subject to breaches or unlawful use by third parties, we will ask you to confirm your identity before making your request.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures designed to prevent your personal data from being used in an illegal or fraudulent manner.
In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymization or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data, as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. In addition, Aspecto Fardas, Design & Produção Lda undertakes to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the continuous improvement of processing safety.
If you think that Aspecto Fardas, Design & Produção Lda is processing your personal data in violation of the law, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for complying with the personal data protection rules. In Portugal, the complaint must be presented to CNPD (https://www.cnpd.pt/).
Changes to this notice
Legislative references and useful links.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Aspecto Fardas, Design e Produção Lda. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, general data protection regulation (GRPD) and Portuguese rules on the processing of personal data (https : //www.cnpd.pt/).